Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:23:40 +0200

Hello strk,

>> and the speed is promising. The AGG website even claims that the anti
>> aliasing should be even better.

s> Speaking of which, we should be able to set the "quality"
s> to the currently registered render_handler.
s> If this interface is missing we should add it.
s> (what's enabled or disabled at different quality levels
s>  needs to be researched a bit, antialiasing is one of these)

Generally this is a good idea. However, regarding AGG I don't think
it is possible to turn off anti-aliasing because it fundamentally
works with sub-pixel (256x256) accuracy.

Another option could be memory usage (cache size)...

Udo