Re: [Gnash-dev] swf problems...

From: Zoltan NAGY
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] swf problems...
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:36:21 +0100

strk wrote:
On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 05:08:17PM +0100, Zoltan NAGY wrote:

yes, I'm interested in the long run. I even started fixing up the cairo engine a while ago (around
the time I joined the list).. :)
That would be very nice to have feature-complete.

whats missing from there?
whats wrong with the files I've put online?

snow.swf plays fine here, the debugging output just tells
that some elements are left on the stack at the end of
a DOACTION block execution. This is possibly an optimization
of the compiler used, avoiding POP opcodes as a dirty stack
is no problem...
Or, it could be a compiler bug, that's why I asked.
Note that I don't know what is the expected behaviour, I say
that it works just becouse I see snow flakes coming down.

Haven't tested the other yet.

hmm. insteresting. with latest cvs (as of 2 hours ago) it didnt play back correctly, but wait, could this be cause I forgot to add JPEG support? the background should be
a jpeg, and what if that didnt display?
PS: is there any special reason why we're not discussing this on the list ?
no, of course not. :) I've ccd the list.

Zoltan