Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash to view video

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash to view video
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:41:13 +0100 (CET)

--- James Lockie <address@hidden> skrev:

> ying lcs wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> From the documentation, it said the current gnash can be used to view
> > movies okay.
> > Does that mean I can use gnash to view video from youtube, myspace?
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> No.
> Maybe stand alone.
> I'm sure someone will give a technical answer.

Gnash doesn't work with youtube, myspace or the other video-sites yet. There is
basic video support in cvs (using ffmpeg and gstreamer is coming soon), but the
problem is the actionscript used to setup the player, and this is being worked
on.

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com