[Gnash-dev] Re: Seeking old versions of macromedia flash player

From: Compn
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: Seeking old versions of macromedia flash player
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:45:41 +0000 (UTC)

Martin Guy <martinwguy <at> yahoo.it> writes:

> Hi
>    If anyone has copies of the official installers for older versions
> that 9, for linux or for (eccch!) windows, would they let me know?

you want old installers of the plugin...

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=flashp
Macromedia Flash Player 2 (0.6 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 3 (1.0 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 4 (0.7 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 5 (2.1 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 6 (14.8 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 7 (10.1 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 8 (0.9 MB)
Macromedia Flash Player 9 (1.3 MB)

>    The good news is that the Adobe 9 for Linux is full of bugs, same
> as gnash. Except of course there's nowhere to report them... should we
> open a new category in our bug tracker? :)

from the penguin.swf blog: http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/

"A common exchange in the previous length thread deals with the proper place to
enter bug reports. Here it is:"

http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

have fun and good luck debugging gnash! :)