Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC

From: Asger Ottar Alstrup
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Compilation trouble on Windows with MSVC
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:25:43 +0200

Hi,

I started with the instructions from Eric - see his first reply. I've made a few changes to config.h and some of the source code, but nothing big. I'm still resolving the dependencies - currently stuck on IJG's JPEG library which I have not found any Windows binaries for yet. I guess I'll have to compile that one myself when I find the time.

Regards,
Asger