RE: [Gnash-dev] building for gnash with flash toolsets

From: Max Stafford
Subject: RE: [Gnash-dev] building for gnash with flash toolsets
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:50:53 -0400

The blocks are not actually falling. They are being essentially blitted from one position to the next. The blocks themselves are just the outer lines of the blocks, there is no fill. It would appear that anytime anykind of tween takes place on the screen that also slows the player down significantly. Chris Barret may be able to tell us the method he was using for moving the blocks as I forget. Chris were we shifting them a full block at a time or were we removing and attaching them to move them?