[Gnash-dev] overriding compiled in pixel formats

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] overriding compiled in pixel formats
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:45:23 +0200

Rob,

currently Gnash compiles only the RGB24 pixel format when using the
GTK GUI (you made that ./configure change I suggested). Can I override
that setting using --with-pixelformat ? If not, could you modify
./configure so that it is possible?

I'm working on the MIT-SHM implementation for GTK-AGG which should
bring a huge performance increase and AGG needs to be compiled with
(at least) the pixel format of the X server...

Thanks,
Udo