[Gnash-dev] no-dependencies

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] no-dependencies
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:34:01 +0200

I've notived we use no-dependencies automake option in the following
Makefile.ams:

./libbase/Makefile.am:AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = no-dependencies foreign
./libltdl/Makefile.am:AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = no-dependencies foreign
./libmedia/Makefile.am:AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = no-dependencies foreign

And I remember having had problems with touching the GC.h header not properly
triggering rebuilds (GC is in libbase).
Now having problems again with libmedia.

So, what's the rationale for that option ? Can I safely remove from all
threes ?

--strk;

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!