[Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm w ith agg-renderer

From: ligy8160
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gnash run slowly on arm w ith agg-renderer
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:08:50 +0800 (CST)

Dear all

I just test the movies example in gnash sources, I also check some other movies I downed from net ,all the version is 4,5, or 6.

I find gnash which compiled by me can't play movies of version 6, and as to any other movies, it plays very slow on arm board.

I really don't know how some one can play some movies well on arm platform. My god!

B Regards

jeson

网 易 Yeah.net 邮 箱 夏 日 大 变 脸,带 你 感 受 新 一 代 邮 箱 的 全 新 魅 力 >>