Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross compile gnash for imx31

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] cross compile gnash for imx31
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:50:49 +0100

Hello Rob,

RS>   I have the same problem with my Sharp Zaurus. Even at 450Mhz, it's
RS> still hard to do video of any decent resolution with only software
RS> rendering and decoding.

The video rendering in AGG could be probably improved. It currently
applies matrix transformations in any case, so you would experience
the same performance when the video is rotated, or skewed or whatever.
Implementing a specialization for unscaled, untransformed video,
without anti-aliasing (memcpy) would probably notably faster. But of
course it depends on the SWF file and on your player settings if the
video is really at 1:1 scale.

Udo