Re: [Gnash-dev] Ming support?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Ming support?
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 08:17:29 -0700

Justin Clift wrote:

> Wondering because I'm considering redoing the swf generation for my
> project to use Ming again rather than continuing to code it from the
> ground up myself.

  We have been supporting Ming development and maintainance for over a
year. We need to do this because we depend heavily on Ming for Gnash
testing. I'd love to see a GUI for Ming, maybe your FLAME project could
be it... I'd suggest using Ming, rather than doing it yourself, as we
also have done alot of debugging of Ming correctness.