Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 release candidate 2

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 0.8.3 release candidate 2
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:21:55 -0400

Dossy Shiobara writes:
 > On 2008.06.04, Russ Nelson <address@hidden> wrote:
 > > It's been tested and passed "make check" on these systems:
 > > x86-win2000
 >
 > "make check" currently does not run on Win32, or at least the build farm
 > doesn't perform it as part of the build on that platform.

Oh, sorry, my bad, I misread the output of buildbot.

 > Also, if there is a particular platform you would like tested, please
 > ask for it so we know where interests are.

There's a big hole in that list: Chapeau Rouge, but I don't have a
machine which can boot Fedora.  It doesn't boot Mandriva or FreeBSD
either, so go figure.  Seems shockingly inept for anyone to sell a
motherboard which can't boot Fedora, but there it is.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software