[Gnash-dev] how to download flash without using plugin?

From: Jeremy C. Reed
Subject: [Gnash-dev] how to download flash without using plugin?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:03:15 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry if I am posting this to wrong list or if this is already covered. If
so, please point me to the details.

I often see popups in my firefox browser saying I need a Flash plugin. I
don't want to enable any plugin yet at this time.

But even when I view the HTML source it is often difficult for me to
figure out the correct URI to download separately (like with wget, tnftp,
or fetch).

There isn't any place I can right-click to find URL either.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to find out the URI of a flash download so
I can play with gnash?

Maybe a firefox plugin is needed to simply identify the object's URI? Or
to download it?