Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: BZR usage for savannah

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: BZR usage for savannah
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:51:03 +0200

>    Well, first we have to make sure email notifications for commits
> still works.

I just pushed some minor changes that had been waiting, so we'll soon
see...

> I personally prefer hand editing the ChangeLog, rather than
> making people use "bzr log". I usually just cut & paste my ChangeLog
> entries when committing.

If you're working for a while on a local repository, writing the
ChangeLog at the same time as a local commit means that when someone
does a big push to trunk, ChangeLog entries from days or weeks ago could
get merged.

The alternative would be write the whole ChangeLog entry for the push
just beforehand, which also seems less than optimal.

-bwy