[Gnash-dev] Where should new actionscript classes go?

From: Tom Stellard
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Where should new actionscript classes go?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:17:23 +0800

In order to get AVM2 working, I am having to add a lot of the Actionscript 3.0 classes to gnash.  Most of these classes are in some of the different flash namespaces, like flash.display, flash.text etc.  Should I be adding these new classes as members of their respective namespace/package objects?  For example, a class in the flash.display namespace would have its class definition live in  libcore/asobj/flash/display, and I would add a line of code like NewClass_class_init(*pkg) to the get_flash_display_package function to initialize the class.  Or, should I just add a new entry for each class in the ClassHierarchy::knownClasses array?

-Tom