[Gnash-dev] a gnash problem

From: neptune87140104
Subject: [Gnash-dev] a gnash problem
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:04:28 +0800

hello,sir.
    in my program,i need to implement a application to play flash in my app window.so i use the gnash for it.but there are some limitation in my program which is an embeded program.first ,for some reasons,the program can't use GTK+.i used to think gnash can't work without GTK,but the readme file in gnash says that we can configure the player to work without GTK,we just need OpenGL and SDL
i use configure like this:./configure --enable-renderer=opengl --enable-gui=sdl --enable-media=ffmpeg
during make after configure,there is an error
g++:internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report
i don't know where is my mistake in compile the player without GTK,could you give me some help?thanks.expecting for you reply.
2008-09-25

neptune87140104