[Gnash-dev] JPEGs offset

From: Andrew Webster
Subject: [Gnash-dev] JPEGs offset
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:36:05 -0400

I'm trying out the 0.8.4 release with a swf v7 movie that has jpeg
images.  When I build the gtk/agg version for my desktop PC, the movie
renders very nicely, however when I build the fb/agg version for my
embedded device, all of the jpeg images are rendered with the top-left
corner starting where the center of the jpeg appears on the gtk/agg
desktop build (they are all translated by [width/2,height/2]).  I
suppose this means I have a problem with one of my dependencies, but
I'm not sure where to start looking.  I was hoping that someone who is
more familiar with the code might be able to point me at a good place
to start.  I do not have the swf source.

Thanks,
Andrew