Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash on Windows

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash on Windows
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:11:31 -0400

Murilo Valadares wrote:
> Olá,
>
> Eu gostaria de instalar o Windows no ranger. Eu tentei, mas eu não venceu.
> Alguém tentou fazê-lo?
> obrigado.

I can't respond in Portugese, sorry.  If you want Windows Gnash
binaries, you can try here:

    http://gnashdev.org/builds/

Those are daily builds from bzr trunk.  Release binaries are here:

    http://getgnash.org/packages/releases/windows/

I haven't had a chance to put up the binary for 0.8.4 yet, though.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden | http://dossy.org/