Re: [Gnash-dev] sound_handler and threading

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] sound_handler and threading
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:36:51 -0700

strk wrote:
> You may have noticed make check still fails
> on a buildbot (mx1).
> This is because mx1 host has no sound card,
> so SDL_OpenAudio fails, and the SDL callback

> Comments ? Ideas ?

  Yes, let's stop building on mx1, and stick to the build farm. mx1 is
also hosting our web sites, etc... so we probably don't want to be using
it for development anyway. These days a machine without a sound card is
rare, so I'd think it's not really worth putting much time into working
around this problem.