Re: [Gnash-dev] MSVC Win32 compilation progress so far

From: Tonko Juricic
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] MSVC Win32 compilation progress so far
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:37:37 -0500

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 3:12 AM, Benjamin Wolsey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm applying some of your changes now. It would be helpful if you could
> use up-to-date sources for your patches, especially as some have been
> applied already. Using bzr it shouldn't be too hard to merge the changes
> you've made to a branch of trunk.

Err ... I don't really know what to do. I issued bzr merge command,
its says 'merging from remembered parent location
http://bzr.savannah.org/r/gnash/gnash-0.8.4/' and then *NOTHING TO DO*

According to what I understand from the docs this means that parent
branch hasn't been changed. What am I doing wrong?