[Gnash-dev] Re: Bazaar blues

From: Tonko
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: Bazaar blues
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:35:11 -0500

Me wrote:
If I type bzr merge I am getting a message about text conflict in
libcore/asobj/NetConnection_as.cpp but I see no such file anywhere on
my drive. There is also a message about text conflict in
libmedia/gst/MediaParserGst.cpp but when I open that file I see no
conflict markers.

Hmmm, retrying the operation after closing Windows command shell for bazaar finally brought down the missing NetConnection_as.cpp and MediaParserGst.cpp now had markers albeit quite weird ones that included the entire file, identical to *.OTHER version.

So now I get this:

C:\Users\Meo\Documents\Software\gnash-0.8.4>bzr merge
Merging from remembered submit location http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash/trunk/
Nothing to do.

I guess this may even be a good thing. I don't know. Does this mean that my local version is perfectly in synch with a trunk? Can't be! Now what? Server certainly has no my changes?!