Re: [Gnash-dev] A problem when building firefox plugin npgnash.dll on Wi

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] A problem when building firefox plugin npgnash.dll on Windows
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:14:30 -0800 (PST)

You'll probably want to use the trunk sources. Instructions for fetching
are at:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=gnash

Bastiaan

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Wei Cao wrote:

OK, I have compiled npgnash.dll successfully using the plugin.h I found in

http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnash/files/10398?file_id=win32-20060806180214-7b
9ymp6ydt7o-1

with small modification.

But I still want to know why it hasn't been included in source code package
released...