[Gnash-dev] Liteweight Flash

From: Peter Carlson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Liteweight Flash
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:56:47 -0800

We have a super small embedded device that runs redhat with a touchscreen.
We are wanting to integrate liteweight flash onto it.  We only have about
1mb of space or so to work with for this feature.  We do not need all the
features of flash, just some basic display the swf, and receive UI
notifications.
1. Approximately how small can gnash be compiled down to?
2. We started to look at flash-lite but can't find any sources for it.
3. Any other recommendations for a super lite flash player?

Peter