Re: [Gnash-dev] VideoConverter: debian-4.0 unsupported

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] VideoConverter: debian-4.0 unsupported
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:24:20 +0100

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:46:40AM +0100, strk wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 04:09:59PM -0600, Craig Kelley wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 2:30 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > /home/strk/src/gnash/gnash-head/libmedia/ffmpeg/VideoConverterFfmpeg.cpp:105:
> > >  er
> > > ror: 'PIX_FMT_NV12' was not declared in this scope
> > > /home/strk/src/gnash/gnash-head/libmedia/ffmpeg/VideoConverterFfmpeg.cpp:106:
> > >  er
> > > ror: 'PIX_FMT_NV21' was not declared in this scope
> > >
> > > This is Debian-4.0, libavcodec shipped is 0.cvs20060823-8
> >
> > That should probably be a test for autoconf in order to build the new
> > video converter (either that, or it would need to skip building the
> > RGB->NV transforms).
>
> I'm afraid skipping the transform when required would just
> result in an error and a missing video image, so should be
> a big WARNING from configure.
>
> Anyway, feel like providing a patch for macros/ffmpeg.m4 ?
> Tests there are based on version, not looking for actual
> header contents (other then version, that is)

FYI: I committed a fix for this, based on other existing code
and version found in ffmpeg headers.

I hope the ERROR will be there when a VideoConverter is unable
to convert something.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!