[Gnash-dev] Building Gnash as a plugin on Mac OS X 10.5

From: Arjun SM
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Building Gnash as a plugin on Mac OS X 10.5
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:03:35 +0530

Hi all,
 I am a newbie to gnash , so please bear with me
I have downloaded the gnash-0.8.5.tar.bz2 from the website and went through the README and INSTALL.
I also ran ./autogen.sh successfully . Although  had some errors initially with libtool, i found answers in this forum of export NO_LIBTOOLIZE=1 and then running autogen.sh.
What i failed to understand is How i can configure gnash source code as a plugin and install ? I could not figure out the options that is to be given with ./configure

Please help ... thanks in advance.
~Arjun