[Gnash-dev] Is there a way to spoof as Adobe Flash Player 9+?

From: brian mcgann
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Is there a way to spoof as Adobe Flash Player 9+?
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:38:00 -0700

I'm a newbie to Gnash, so please excuse my naivete.  I'm wondering whether Gnash can spoof as Adobe Flash Player 9+ so I can overcome the Flash Player Version Challenge encountered when accessing Hulu with the Gnash Firefox Plugin.  If the functionality doesn't currently exist, is it practical for me to attempt to implement it? Is there an approach that is already underway?

Thanks for any help.

Brian McGann