Re: [Gnash-dev] Implement the XMLSocket.onConnect() callback

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Implement the XMLSocket.onConnect() callback
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:48:36 +0200

> I have read the XMLSocket_as.cpp, the XMLSocket.onConnect() callback
> does not work as the adobe player.
> we use the adobe player the XMLSocket.onConnect(false) will be invoked
> when connection failed but not have the same effect in gnash.

The patch I mentioned to you in IRC is now in trunk, and as it needed
some cleaning up before committing anyway I also made the connection
attempt threaded. I've only tested it against the tests we already have,
the testcase you attached to an XMLSocket bug report, and a real life
case that used to block the interface because the server never
responded, so further tests are very welcome.

bwy

--
Yes, YouTube does work in Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/