Re: [Gnash-dev] invoke the XMLSocket.onClose() callback

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] invoke the XMLSocket.onClose() callback
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:44:40 +0200

> I want to implement the `onClose' callback invoke for XMLSocket. But I
> have no idea how to check connection lost.
>
> below is the poorly implementation:

The implementation looks okay in principle, but I don't know either how
to check for a lost connection. Rob should be able to help you with
that, as he wrote the network code.

Have you any testcases for this? Is onClose() also called when you call
XMLSocket.close()? And if you delete a connected XMLSocket object?

Don't forget to initialize the _connectionTimeout member in the
SocketConnection ctor, or you may get unexpected results.

Thank you for finding the bug!

bwy

--
Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!