Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with atk.h compiling on mingw

From: michel
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Problem with atk.h compiling on mingw
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:35:09 -0300

Hello,

> If you are cross compiling with mingw32, you'll find this page
> helpful: http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Cross_building_with_mingw.
It has good tips, but I don't think it will help me on this.

> It's usually the --with-top-level=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw
option
> that does the trick.
In fact, with-top-level is just an easier way than set a lot of variables
like
LDFLAGS,CFLAGS,PKG_CONFIG_DIR, and so on. Using this still makes me have
the same
problem. The one who write this tutorial doesn't have this problem because
he isn't
using gtk as a gui. I will take a close look at the configure file. I guess
it is missing
some option to find my includes.

> The default build of mingw32 doesn't have many of
> the dependencies, plus there are a few nasty bugs, so you'll have better
> luck with the fully up-to-date sysroot on that page to make it easy.
I do compile the PSPP on my sysroot, and it uses a lot of libraries like
gsl,gtk,glade,ncurse,gettext,etc...
I'm using Fedora11, with an extra repository with a lot of Fedora packages,
so almost all libraries are included
on my sysroot.

Anyway, thank you very much for the link. I will try a little bit more with
my sysroot, and if it doesn't work,
I will use the one on the site.

Best regards,

Michel