[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:16:29 +0200

Il giorno 30/mag/09, alle ore 08:03, strk ha scritto:

I've taken a look at your snapshot and it indeed looks wrong.
The snap_stripes.jpg loaded by my version of gnash works fine though,
for both gtk and sdl, using the AGG renderer.

Which renderer are you using ?

i think that some wrong tests like this are not caused by renderer but i think from some different libs (boost is one of my favourite..) or maybe different version of gcc or optimization flags
If you remember my player2.avi movie you understand what i mean.
There is not the agg the guilty, but some other component.. i must understand what could be the problem.. but is hard.. (for me..)

Andrea