[Gnash-dev] Flash replacement for OS X

From: Nick Brennan
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Flash replacement for OS X
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:58:43 +1300

Rob,

It was an awesome chat you had on FLOSS with Leo is there anyway to replace the flash plugin for OS X so games and video dont use 90% CPU. If there was a package people could download and install I would pay for it or donate and if it was a pick on Macbreak Weekly thousands of people what pay to get it because flash sucks on the mac and any hardware decoding would be awesome. Anything I can do to make this happen please let me know.

Best regards,

Nick Brennan

Ph 07 929 7092
Cell 027 275 4102