Re: [Gnash-dev] SendAndLoad

From: Carlos Castro
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] SendAndLoad
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:37:29 +0000

I've created a simple html page containing simply an swf application.
I have a PHP page running on my server (localhost) that responds to
the SWF application requests. It all works well if I run it from my
browser.

The problem is when I run the SWF application using gnash player it
gives me the 503 error.
I've atached a jpeg of the gnash verbose output.