Re: [Gnash-dev] RTL

From: Amr Osman
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] RTL
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 02:25:19 +0200

Dear Sir
sorry i dont have any swf files but i can give you a link to a site that on of which i face the problems http://www.yallakora.com/arabic/Default.aspx
in arabic "ياهوو" but it appears as "و و ه ا ي  " that in english for you to understand
yahoo >>> o o h a y
so the letters are separated and reversed so its unreadable and pain
so any more questions please ask me i realy want this problem be fixed and if i have any programing experience i would have done a patch but i dont know how to do that
thank you
Amr

Sent from Dumyat, DT, Egypt
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 10:28 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 10:56:55AM +0200, Amr Osman wrote:
> Hello Sir
> Thank you for Gnash its realy great but it doesn't support RTL (right to
> left) languages such as arabic and hebrow can you add this enhancement
> please
> thank you

Hi Amr,
can you provide the simplest example of an SWF containing RTL text
possibly with sources ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!