[Gnash-dev] Wiki: release instructions

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Wiki: release instructions
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 00:38:50 +0100

I've found out we have two pages for the same thing:

 http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Release_Gnash
 http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Releasing

The first is older (last change in November 2008) but is
in the "Gnash Releases" category.

The second is more recent (last change in March 2009 but
previous i October 2008) and is not linked.

Anyone feels like helping by merging the two ?
Release management would benefit from some love (last
one came out with lots of checklist items not checked...)

  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html