Re: [Gnash-dev] LocalConnection

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] LocalConnection
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:35:59 +0100

> yes but i forgot to post also this line:

Posix-compliant systems apparently should define this union themselves,
so I suggest you put ifndefs round Gnash's semun definition to exclude
it from the AmigaOS build.

> SharedMem.cpp: In destructor ‘gnash::SharedMem::~SharedMem()’:
> SharedMem.cpp:75: error: ‘struct shmid_ds’ has no member named
> ‘shm_nattch’

Again, ifdef the whole IPC_STAT call out for AmigaOS. I believe it is
also posix compliant.

I knew this file would turn into an ifdef hell!

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/