Re: [Gnash-dev] Failing to cross compile Gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Failing to cross compile Gnash
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:36:18 -0700

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 03:03:45PM +0000, ON JJ wrote:
> I am trying to cross compile 0.85 on arm linux

  0.8.7 has come out, I'd suggest using the core recent version. After
upgrading, configure with --with-top-level=/opt/crosstool, and drop all the
other options you used. Btw, it's alway a bad idea to compile as root.

> 1)I don't need the document ,can i cancel this?

  It's just a warning, ignore it. If you do't want the testing dependencies
warnings, use --disable-testsuite.

> 2)I had cross compile zlib in my /opt/crosstool/include ,there have zconf.h
> and zlib.h in that file,libz.so,libz.so.1,lib.so.1.2.3 in opt/crosstool/lib,
> and i had set "--with-zlib-incl=/opt/crosstool/include
> --with-zlib-lib=/opt/crosstool/lib" in configure, why gnash can't find it ?
> 3)dejagnu need to cross compile?or just apt-get install dejagnu?

  DejaGnu is only used for testing.