Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad

From: Piero B. Contezini
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:20:48 -0300

If anyone can get this to show anything but a blank screen, then it is done:

gnash:

./configure --with-sdl-incl=/usr/local/include/SDL
--with-sdl-lib=/usr/local/lib \
            --with-gif-incl=/opt/local/include \
            --with-gif-lib=/opt/local/lib \
            --enable-renderer=cairo \
            --enable-gui=sdl \
            --enable-media=ffmpeg \
            --disable-nls \
            --with-gstreamer-incl=/opt/local/include/gstreamer-0.10 \
            --disable-sound \
            --with-cairo-incl=/usr/local/include/cairo \
            --with-cairo-lib=/usr/local/lib

with cairo:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local \
            --disable-xlib \