Re: [Gnash-dev] code freeze RSN

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] code freeze RSN
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 09:22:30 +0200

Actually i have no more problems to build gnash statically (and also dinamically) on OS4.
So no problems for me.
(i'm waiting only for your G5 fix.. ;)

Andrea

Il 01/08/2010 18.31, Rob Savoye ha scritto:
Unless anyone has something waiting to make the release, I was
considering setting the code freeze for the 0.8.8 release for
Wed, Aug 4th. I don't have anything waiting, but thought I'd make sure
nobody else does. I think trunk is in pretty good shape. Many of the
things that eat up time during the release (packaging, platform specific
config/build problems, etc...) are working reasonably well.
I would like to hear from somebody else using trunk with a framebuffer
though.

For the other developers, please add anything you can think of worth
noting to http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Release_0.8.8.