[Gnash-dev] Renderer/MediaHandler config/factories

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Renderer/MediaHandler config/factories
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 23:54:53 +0200

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:46:02AM +0200, strk wrote:

> Ideally, the tests involving media handling should run once for each
> built handler. Practically it may be good enough to have them
> run with the 'default' handler (the one you get with no -M given).
> The practical way would only need for the rc directive to allow
> a "default" value or something like that, and storing such directive
> in testsuite/gnashrc.

I've committed this and the test for it.
Basically we now use:
 set Renderer
 set MediaHandler
to set the empty string for them (which should trigger the default).

Doing that I saw the nice GnashFactory, used for MediaFactory.
Is there a plan or a problem in having a RendererFactory using
the same architecture ?