[Gnash-dev] OpenVG on TCC8900 SoC

From: decklee
Subject: [Gnash-dev] OpenVG on TCC8900 SoC
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:21:29 +0800

I have seen that, but when I try , It have not seen "the proformance has been improved four times faster than agg renderer".
What's wrong ?
How can I do that?
Tue Jun 29 08:38:39 2010, original submission:

Hi all,

Here is a patch base on gnash 0.8.6 with a renderer using OpenVG 1.1.

This port is only tested on TCC8900 SoC made by Telechips.

Additional dependencies:
- the OpenVG 1.1 library support for the hardware.

Limits:
- drawVideoFrame is not supported.

OpenVG is good supported for flash contents. In our solution, the proformance has been improved four times faster than agg renderer.

Best Regards,
Visor

Visor <visor>

(-) Attached Files

Attached Files
file #20851:  gnash-ovg.patch added by visor (83kB - application/octet-stream)

2010-12-01

decklee