Re: [Gnash-dev] GetCurrentThreadId()

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GetCurrentThreadId()
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:55:42 +0200

> But I couldn't find #include "windows.h", things.
> There is a comment in librender/XXX
> #include "gnashconfig.h"

> So my questions is, do we have the plan to support WIN32? I mean
> purely WIN32, like GetCurrentThreadId things? If we did have, add
> windows.h to include path. As the comment says, we don't want to. So
> if we don't want to , just replace GetCurrentThreadId with something
> else.

Still better would be to use boost::this_thread::get_id() (or whatever
it's called), which is available since boost 1.35. I haven't done this
yet to avoid losing support for Debian Lenny without some real benefit,
but maybe you think that's enough of a benefit.

bwy

--
Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/