Re: [Gnash-dev] flash swf italic

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] flash swf italic
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:58:59 +0100

Could it be that Gnash is using device rather than embedded
fonts ? Or is "italic" something that could be produced with
the "definefontalignzones" and/or "csmtextsetting" tags ?
Because those two tags aren't implemented.

Advice: use -v switch of gnash to get more info about the
unimplemented tags, try simplifying the testcase removing
anything that doesn't prevent differences to show up and
finally attache the SWF here or on a Savannah ticket.