Re: [Gnash-dev] flvideoreplacer & Gnash

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] flvideoreplacer & Gnash
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:29:00 +0200

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 05:17:13PM +0200, HacKurx wrote:
> The videos are detected and redirected in vlc, totem or xine with plugins
> of Firefox.
> This is then the plugins that takes care of read the videos.
> Through this approach we will be able to read a lot more videos with gnash
> :)

Assuming Gnash is able to correctly compute the url, there could be
a user specified command to run with that url. Note that there could be
multiple such URLs in the same SWF.

Another idea is that you could access the playing URL from the
Movie->Properties menu and be it a clickable link.

You still need Gnash to be correctly computing the URL...

Anyway, want to contribute a patch ?