[Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:36:48 +0200

As far as I understand, gnash translations are now handled using
Poodle at <URL: http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/upstream_POT/ >.

But it is unclear to me how the translations move from that Poodle
installation to the git repository and into the new source tarball
release.

The last pot file update in po/ seem to be from 2012-01-20, which is
quite a long time ago.  There are no Makefile rules to fetch updates
from Poodle, and I also failed to find any recipes.

Anyone care to explain how this is done, and perhaps update
exactly what "Update translation (po) files." there means?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen