gnash

[Gnash] Gnash plugin status

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash plugin status
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 14:01:36 -0700

I just checked in an update to the Gnash plugin, which now has minimal functionality. Currently I just render a hard-coded OpenGL graphic in the window where the plugin will be. This window is the correct size and placement however, and uses OpenGL/SDL to produce the image. This at least lets me make sure all the sub systems and library dependencies are correctly working.

The current version of the Gnash plugin in CVS will also now download any flash movie to /tmp, instead of rendering it. This lets us collect flash movies to use as test cases.

Now that this all works, I'll start merging in the interpreter to actually play the movie in the window instead of my hardcoded graphic.

        - rob -