gnash

Re: [Gnash] autogen fails

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash] autogen fails
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 17:23:54 +0100

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 05:15:33PM +0100, strk wrote:
> I just fixed it changing ``+='' to ``=''.
> Did I break anything doing so ?

No, it does the right thing. But it is not as clean as what I propose ;-)
(in my patch,
* STD_DIRS isn't added unnecessarily to PLUG_DIR and DOC_DIRS
  as STD_DIRS is allready in SUBDIRS and DIST_SUBDIRS
* DOC_DIRS is also added to SUBDIRS such that the man pages are installed
  not only distributed
* the macros isn't in EXTRA_DIST, as automake can figure out that macros
  is to be distributed as there are autoconf macros within.
).

--
Pat