gnash

Re: [Gnash] Contributing

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Contributing
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:19:01 +1100

Rob Savoye wrote:

>    Sounds good to me! More developers are always appreciated at this
> point. Any particular area of focus for working on Gnash ?

We're particularly interested in the backend/gnash standalone
player and making sure that works well with the flash files
that we generate. Since we are generating our own flash
programs we will also be able to generate lots of small test
cases.

>    Here's the two forms that are required. One is for any current
> changes, and the other is for future changes. You'd need to do both as a
> developer.

Ok, I'll get those forms off ASAP.

> If you have a savannah.gnu.org account, I can give you CVS
> checkin abilities after you're sure you'll be an active contributor.

Sending that by private email.

>    Like most GPL'd projects, the copyright for Gnash has been assigned
> to the FSF.

I think you mean GNU projects :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo