gnash

Re: [Gnash] Compilation problem with current cvs checkout

From: Mjules
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Compilation problem with current cvs checkout
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:28:17 +0100

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Thanks for your answer :)

Your patch apply without error but the configure script still failed in the first case. In the second case (with opengl options), the configure script don't fail but compilation end with the same error (undefined reference to opengl stuff).

./configure --disable-docbook

http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/config1.log
http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/configure1.txt

./configure --with-opengl-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib64 --disable-docbook --with-opengl-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/

http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/config2.log
http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/configure2.txt

This gives the exact same result than before. Maybe you forgot to run
autoreconf? If it is not the case, could you please send me your configure script?

Oups :-/

I didn't know that I had to do this after applying the patch. Sorry.

After autoreconf, the configure script without options run correctly :) (except he say he didn't find X include and libs). And make end without error \o/.

http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/configure3.txt
http://mjules.free.fr/gnash/config3.log

As I've written in another mail, I've "solved" the problem with an explicit declaration of x libraries and include at the configure step, and the use of make "OPENGL_LIBS=-lGL" for compilation.

Indeed, but I try to have it work 'automatically'. You have the right
config, ./configure should do the right thing.

With your patch, I think it do.

Thanks a lot.
Julien