gnash

[Gnash] Re: Make failed, please Help!!!

From: gharbi taoufik
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Make failed, please Help!!!
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:18:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi Rob,

You are right :-).

I have corrected all Makefiles (with "-I" and "-L") . And now the error does not occur anymore.

But now the question:

Why the Makefiles are incorrect?

Thanks again for your advice, I can now proceed building gnash :-)
Yours
Gharbi

Rob Savoye <address@hidden> schrieb:
gharbi taoufik wrote:

> JPEG libs are: /home/gtn66/gnash/result/jpeg-6b-ARM/include
> OGG libs are: /home/gtn66/gnash/result/libogg-1.1.3/include/ogg -logg

I'll have to look into the bug, but these two paths are missing the
"-L" part. I'll see what happened, but you can continue by making sure
all the include paths have a "-I" to start, and all the library paths
have a "-L" on the front. You can edit these into the Makefiles after
configuring, but before typing make.

My guess is cross configuring has a subtle problem, or using the
--with configure options for OGG and JPEG are broken.

> arm-linux-g++: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple >
compilations.

You will always get this error if there is a path missing a -I or -L,
or you have a -I or -L with no associated path.

- rob -

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!