gnash

[Gnash] Flash to SVG converter (experimental)

From: Ali G.
Subject: [Gnash] Flash to SVG converter (experimental)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:55:01 +0000

This is a web tool I have designed which converts flash to SVG (macromedia SWF to the open W3C standard for vector graphics, SVG). At the moment it doesn't support conversion for animations and interactivity. If you fancy converting any kind of static flash into SVG, give this a go:

http://www.titan.napier.ac.uk/~05011301/

Mind that for viewing SVG you might need the adobe plug-in in IE, or if you are using Firefox 1.5 you will be fine (it has built-in SVG viewer).

Please email me in case of any problems and/or suggestions.